FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Burls Creek automotive flea market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, a most of you know the semi-annual Burls Creek automotive flea market is starting tomorrow September 6, and on till Suday the 9th... I'll be heading down tomorrow morning with a group from MBRP/The Garage to get the booth all set up. If you've never been to this before, it's basically a giant Yard Sale. Hundreds of booths setup with the most random car stuff. From the old to the new you can almost find anything here. I'll be at the MBRP/ The Garage booth Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I hope some of you can come by and check out the stuff we have for sale. Lengths of pipe, resonators, mufflers, exhaust tips, mandrel bends, some gently used tires, stacks for your diesel, some brand new K&N intakes, diablosport and Edge programmers for gas or diesels, snowmobile and atv mufflers. Hope to see some of you guys there!!

Korby
Sweet. We're going to Barrie on Sunday but i might be able to stop by sometime. Got any t-shirts to giveaway?
I'm thinking we'll have some... Had some in spring when we went down
I'll be there Sat. Got any focus stuff to sell? lol
I've got my Cfm TB if you want it lol... $160