FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Zx3 Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
I'm looking for seats from a ZX3 focus, at least the passenger side seat. I will take both if needed. Would like the light grey but will take a dark grey.

DRyanC
I have a set out of my 2006 ZX3. They are dark charcoal. A few marks on them but I'm sure they will come out no problem.
Thats cool. How much were you looking for for the set? Do 06 seats fit on 00 rails?

DRyanC
I'm pretty sure they fit, cause the seats I swapped them out for came from a first gen focus. As for the price, I was looking to get $200 for both fronts and the bench.
if you don't mind me asking why did you go to 1st gen seats. I have a 2007 ZX5 and they are different seats than the 2000, the 2000 seats are nicer. Your ZX3, are there different seats in say an S model than say an SES?

DRyanC
I swapped out my stock seats cause there was a guy on FF selling first gen seats wrapped in Katskinz (red & black leather). They bolted right in, no problem. As for S v.s. SES, I'm not sure...not as far as I know.

The only problem I encountered was that the wire harnesses were different. Now my airbag light stays on. I;m sure there would be a way to over-ride it, but I'm not overly concerned.
$200 is way to much for stock seats Lets be real I sold my mint hardly used fronts and rear for $100 half of what your asking for Check the junk yard or keep looking.
ok $100 whatever
100 sure, I'll take them. is that the backs of the back seat as well or just the base?

DRyanC
ZX3_2NV,Jan 27 2009, 10:25 AM Wrote:$200 is way to much for stock seats Lets be real I sold my mint hardly used fronts and rear for $100 half of what your asking for Check the junk yard or keep looking.
[right][snapback]280242[/snapback][/right]

I'd say $100 picked up is fair as these guys live a little over 2 hours away from each other, but if it's to meet up or delivered i don't think $200 is out of the question
i'm cool with driving to Lindsey. as long as they are the same style I have in my ZX5 then I'll take them. I'll even come to look. Does anyone know if an S model ZX3 came with say base seats. I know my ZX3 seats are different than the 4 doors, from 00-04. My 07 ZX5 seats are different again but as long as they are the same as my ZX5. I'm fine with it.

Audionut doesn't mention if his ZX3 is an S or ???

DRyanC
DRyanC,Jan 27 2009, 05:21 PM Wrote:i'm cool with driving to Lindsey. as long as they are the same style I have in my ZX5 then I'll take them. I'll even come to look. Does anyone know if an S model ZX3 came with say base seats. I know my ZX3 seats are different than the 4 doors, from 00-04. My 07 ZX5 seats are different again but as long as they are the same as my ZX5. I'm fine with it.

Audionut doesn't mention if his ZX3 is an S or ???

DRyanC
[right][snapback]280270[/snapback][/right]
IIRC correctly there was only one trim level for the ZX3 between 00-04 (except for an odd Quebec-only stripper) and yes, the ZX3 had the sportier seat compared to the sedan. Can't say for sure about the 05+.
Mine are out of an SE...and yes, the back of the back seats are included.
Not sure if this is still an issue or not ... but looking at some old Ford docs it seems pretty clear that the 05+ hatch (ZX3/5) got the sport buckets and the sedan/wagon got the low-back buckets -- except of course for the ST which got the sport buckets with red stitching and trim.

[Image: ZX3seat.jpg]
ZTWsquared,Jan 27 2009, 05:16 PM Wrote:Not sure if this is still an issue or not ... but looking at some old Ford docs it seems pretty clear that the 05+ hatch (ZX3/5) got the sport buckets and the sedan/wagon got the low-back buckets -- except of course for the ST which got the sport buckets with red stitching and trim.

[Image: ZX3seat.jpg]
[right][snapback]280277[/snapback][/right]

oh Stop tempting me to do an interior swap on my wagon XD now you got me wanting to change to grey and get the sport buckets
This thread can be closed. I picked up the seats on Saturday

DRyanC
Well before the post is closed... I also have the rear seat and front seats out of my 00' Focus ZX3. Back seats are defintely not going back in, was planning on swapping my front ones out but dont have seats yet... but is anyone else interested? They are dark charcoal in perfect condition. Non smoking car, no pets... nadda.

See if any interest is still out there...