FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB 1st gen hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to buy a first gen focus hood, new or used, colour doesn't matter. I would like it fairly cheap aswell thanks
(09-15-2012, 01:05 PM)jtdanks Wrote: [ -> ]I want to buy a first gen focus hood, new or used, colour doesn't matter. I would like it fairly cheap aswell thanks

I will have one in a short while when I get my new one off Jamie; it will match all your criteria ... remind me again where you're located.
I'm in Ajax
If Ken's falls through for any reason I also have a couple spares Wink
(09-16-2012, 04:06 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]If Ken's falls through for any reason I also have a couple spares Wink

Well here's what I had in mind trying to make sense of locations etc...

If Jamie were to bring the hood I'm buying off him to Dasilva's tomorrow, and with help if I could put it on my car, then it would be a short jaunt down the 401 for jt to pick it up there - I really only want 20 bucks for it so it's the actual location that's a bit of a drag.

But Jamie and I haven't connected lately - I'm trading my XCal 2 + cash for the hood and although I think Jamie's hood would fit in a hatch, I doubt it would go into his sedan although it might go onto the roofrack if he hasn't sold it lately.

I'll email Jamie now and see what he thinks.

EDIT: Okay Jamie's going to see if he can bring it out - so over to you jt if you want it and if you want to pick it up in Pickering.
Awesome let me know when and where in Pickering
Cervini hood is safe in the silver zx3 for ken, we are good to go tomorrow!

(09-16-2012, 01:28 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Cervini hood is safe in the silver zx3 for ken, we are good to go tomorrow!

Good stuff Jamie, I guess I have to look for the XCal now LOL.

Ok jt it's at Dasilva Racing 960 Brock, Pickering - - I'm not sure about everyone else but I plan on being there for 8:30 to 8:45
Alright I can show up around 930 ish
(09-16-2012, 04:55 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2012, 04:06 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]If Ken's falls through for any reason I also have a couple spares Wink

Well here's what I had in mind trying to make sense of locations etc...

If Jamie were to bring the hood I'm buying off him to Dasilva's tomorrow, and with help if I could put it on my car, then it would be a short jaunt down the 401 for jt to pick it up there - I really only want 20 bucks for it so it's the actual location that's a bit of a drag.

But Jamie and I haven't connected lately - I'm trading my XCal 2 + cash for the hood and although I think Jamie's hood would fit in a hatch, I doubt it would go into his sedan although it might go onto the roofrack if he hasn't sold it lately.

I'll email Jamie now and see what he thinks.

EDIT: Okay Jamie's going to see if he can bring it out - so over to you jt if you want it and if you want to pick it up in Pickering.
This is why Ken is such a hard guy to deal with Tongue
(09-17-2012, 03:19 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]This is why Ken is such a hard guy to deal with Tongue

LOL nice!