FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lunch Next Wednesday Downtown Toronto ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I haven't been around much lately but does anyone wanna meet for lunch next Wednesday Feb 4?

I gotta bring my gf to Hamilton to write some nursing exam and have all day to kill. If there is enough interest I may trek into the big city.

Post up if you are interested and some possible venues.
Lucas! Whereabouts? I'll be on lunch for at least half an hour at Yonge/Dundas every day that week - taking a course at 1 Dundas St. W. :)
That week, I should be down at bloor and mt pleasant... so I'm game.
Sweet, pick a central place guys. It'll be nice to catch up!

Ill see if Matt is in sans funnel
Matts in too, what time do yous get lunch at?
Normally I get lunches at 12 when I'm at course. Where are we going?
I dunno what's around there
I'll probably make an appearance, I'm at Yonge & St.Clair
Oh f*** yea this should be a good event! My class ends at 11:30am but we can leave earlier if you want Lucas.... I dont find building code that interseting anyways :lol:
I would never expect you to skip class......

Does anybody have suggestions for a place to eat?
There's a Red Lobster right at Bay/Dundas. If we call ahead and reserve, we should be good to go for lunch. Normally we'll do good for lunch time specials / service speed.

There are others, but I love Red Lobster so I generally tend to eat there once or twice while I'm down and Subway for the rest :P

Steve-o? Andrew? Anyone?
At Atribum on Bay, there's Red Lobster, St. Louis, Spring Rolls, Pickle Barrel for restaurants.

There's also a lot of sushi and mediteranean places around that area as well... I'm fine with Red Lobster.. It's usually not too busy there.
Maybe st Louis would be better in case not everyone gets there at the same time. That way people can come and go as their schedule permits. I'm guessing me and Matt will be sitting there for a while
I can do St Louis... that just means that I'll have to get off my keister and find it :P

So 12 O'clock, St Louis, Yonge/Dundas. Gotcha. If anyone wants to text info / whatever, 705-492-9202. :)

See you guys Wednesday!

I'll check back here nightly till Wed in case we change locales again.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 2 2009, 01:47 PM Wrote:I can do St Louis... that just means that I'll have to get off my keister and find it :P

So 12 O'clock, St Louis, Yonge/Dundas. Gotcha. If anyone wants to text info / whatever, 705-492-9202. :)

See you guys Wednesday!

I'll check back here nightly till Wed in case we change locales again.
[right][snapback]280511[/snapback][/right]

That should be easy... If you're inside Atrium on Bay, look to the right of Red Lobster (facing red lobster).. St. Louis is pretty much right beside it to your right.
How is it finding parking??
see you guys there if I don't have an edit.... I need to check my schedule.

a.
Hey Steve, if you remember, can you bring me two sets of the grey/silver stickers?
Yeah found it... used to be some Indian food place, right? I walk right by it twice a day as I cut through the Atrium from the Delta on my way to class. See you boys tomorrow at 12, I might be there a bit early. :)

It's at the 40 Dundas St West doors if anyone needs pointers.
matt and i should be there around 11:45-12 depending on traffic and parking
Pages: 1 2