FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: monday meets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

So since kev (focusmanfocus) has parted his 02 out, we have had really poor meet attendance, mainly due to nothing being set up.

First off, wondering if you are all still interested in our regular massiv monday meets at dixie rd. If so, post up and also any feedback on scheduling. We are nearing the end of the car season and nice weather so I'd like to have atleast one more get together before my car goes away and before its to cold to enjoy.

Let me know and I will set it up and post a meet thread. I'd like to see some of you who haven't been out in a while, or even if your an active member and haven't been to a meet yet. Let's get everyone together and have a good meet again
I'm in
Ya, I was going to do one last one next Monday.

I haven't been setting them up because it has been a s**t show this year. Really disapointing being in this club to only really see maybe 4 members that would make a group meeting. I'm comparing us to say to TM3 or any Honda Club. Hell even the SS Cobalt club show up in numbers that would block a mall parking lot.

Anyway I'll set one up for next Monday tomorrow so keep an eye out for it!!!
For next season we should try and set up track days as well IMO Smile lol
i will make it out
(09-17-2012, 09:10 PM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]i will make it out

Me too - and coffee and donuts are on me for everyone who shows up before 7:30.
I'm interested, where about on Dixie rd and what time.
(09-17-2012, 08:55 PM)jtdanks Wrote: [ -> ]For next season we should try and set up track days as well IMO Smile lol

You got all october for track as well....why wait all winter?
meet is at Dixie and Aimco where the staples/tims/wendy's is. 7pm til whenever you leave

ill leave it in johns hands for the final meet, i hope to see a lot of you out there. The hamilton meet put every GTA meet this year to shame
(09-18-2012, 03:07 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2012, 08:55 PM)jtdanks Wrote: [ -> ]For next season we should try and set up track days as well IMO Smile lol

You got all october for track as well....why wait all winter?

this is true but itd be nice to see a focus can track day Big Grin

Ya do a track day. I'll drive down for that. Track day a meet too.
Track days cost $$$$ and most of us only have $ so this is why everytime Nik post a track day and no one goes. Plus the attendence this year sucks, that's why I didn't do any cruises or BBQ's. But... there is always next year.