FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day Results Are In!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys, Thanks for coming out! Big Thanks to Joe and Matt from DaSilva Racing and Rick from Garage 16.ca.

The Awards go to.....

2000ZX3SCT Took home a set of Focus Central Underdrive pully's for Lowest Wheel Horsepower

ZTWSquared Won a set of Motor Mount Inserts for having the highest overall Zetec Dyno pull

The Piston keychain went to pogo for the Higest All Motor WHP

For the 3rd year in a row GFXjamie tops the charts with his 296 WHP Dyno pull and took home the intercooler keychain.

DaSilva Racing Bonus Prize for Guessing closest WHP of the Turbo S2000 also went to GFXjamie with his guess of 390 WHP on a 404 WHP Dyno Pull

For full results view The below attachment.

[attachment=621]
What happened to the Slocus plate ? Smile
lol that S2K is probably pretty quick on the highway
(09-19-2012, 06:48 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]lol that S2K is probably pretty quick on the highway

That's if it could keep the power on the street. The dam thing kept spinning on the Dyno. That would be something you drive on a nice warm sticky pavement day lol.
I got videos if ppl wanna see but I don't know how to put them on from my iPhone .
YouTube them
It's a highway hero, took down a CBR 600 and a Ninja 636 and kept up with a R1.
So when's the next dyno day???
I honestly don't know.

Dru usually set things up @ Dasilva for us.

Dru, if you have the time would you do it again for us. If not let me know and I'll set it up.
(05-25-2013, 10:00 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't know.

Dru usually set things up @ Dasilva for us.

Dru, if you have the time would you do it again for us. If not let me know and I'll set it up.

This is a good day for sure and Dru always does a great job setting it up - although this might be a tough time for Dru, what with the baby coming soon and all - anyone else familiar with the contacts there?
Ya, i remember he always had to put his own money and his trust up front for us to all show up.

Plus yes he is having a new member of the family soon, so maybe I'll call Dasilva up on Monday or Tuesday and see what dates they have for us on a Saturday this summer.
Ya that sounds great guys. Let me know. I'm in.
Hey Guys I can still put something toghether. But they only do Sunday morning's for Dyno Days as the shop is open on Saturday and they book Dyno tuning Saturday afternoon's. Like last year ill set something up for early September since July-August is extremly busy for DaSilva. I'll look at some dates and I'll let you guys know.
That would be awesome Dru!!

This year I promise to have stuff for the winners and something else too. Maybe a trophy... lol
Yaa I want to start doing awards but then i'd have to raise the costs of the dyno pull a little. Once I check out some dates ill post a thread to get some feedback.
Let me figure out the awards this year. Get us some dates and try not to land it on a holiday or Fathers day lol

Thanks Dru

Also what should the awards be for?

Highest HP Focus N/A Zetec
Highest HP Focus N/A SVT
Highest HP Focus N/A Duratec

Highest HP Focus F/I Zetec
Highest HP Focus F/I SVT
Highest HP Focus F/I Duratec
Don't forget ST/MK3 cause a new 2.0l would blow a bolt on duratec outta the water when they make 160whp stock
(06-01-2013, 09:21 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget ST/MK3 cause a new 2.0l would blow a bolt on duratec outta the water when they make 160whp stock

Ya very true. The old isn't as good as the new anymore
Classes would depend on how many actually show up. I'm not gonna give an award to Highest WHP ST if only one shows up lol
Obviously LOL I was pointing more at the non ST variety as ST falls under boosted. The local dealer could show up and take an award for a stock off the lot car. They are making more power out of the box then a 07 ST did. Let's see who is coming out anyways before worrying about classes
Pages: 1 2