FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Sept 24, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

anybody not coming or saying they cant now needs to be smacked. Make time or one day places like this wont exist because of little girls who hide out at home. I drive 45 mins to an hour to every focus meet i go to, the excuse of distance does not apply unless you live over 2 hours away which i know most people dont. I do this all year long and you need to man the f!ck up . kthxbye

Hope nobody takes offense to that, but seriously guys... this is sad. We had a great dyno day and if we had the same amount of people show up to a meet as that, we would be light years ahead of the summer
[quote='GFXjamie' pid='245606' dateline='1348518916']
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

anybody not coming or saying they cant now needs to be smacked. Make time or one day places like this wont exist because of little girls who hide out at home. I drive 45 mins to an hour to every focus meet i go to, the excuse of distance does not apply unless you live over 2 hours away which i know most people dont. I do this all year long and you need to man the f!ck up . kthxbye

Hope nobody takes offense to that, but seriously guys... this is sad. We had a great dyno day and if we had the same amount of people show up to a meet as that, we would be light years ahead of the summer

I completely agree, I drove nearly two hours the other week to the Hamilton meet, it's not like I have anything to show off on my car either. I respect all the other foci and its a great time to get information on the car and parts as well, people need to make the time and dedication
Even in the pole there's more Maybes than yes
sorry once a gain dudes i really had planed on making it
Pages: 1 2