FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Racer Gets Owned On Local Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2rh0egk.jpg]

(Mirrored from FF)

Here is original thread, haha

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showt...p?t=126522

Enjoy
That's ownege alright!
That cop has over 1100 posts on there lol

Ps that link doesn't work
NikiterZTS,Jan 26 2009, 04:29 AM Wrote:That's ownege alright!
That cop has over 1100 posts on there lol

Ps that link doesn't work
[right][snapback]280160[/snapback][/right]

Should be fixed now :)
i dont have time to go thru all the pages, did the kid ever come back?

ouch! what an idiot :)
Absolutely awesome!
mo_focus,Jan 26 2009, 07:27 AM Wrote:i dont have time to go thru all the pages, did the kid ever come back?

[right][snapback]280168[/snapback][/right]

didn't miss too much....basicly people from all the forums around the world are comming in to tell how much of an idiot the OP is......

p.s. they found his myspace lol
NikiterZTS,Jan 26 2009, 10:20 AM Wrote:
mo_focus,Jan 26 2009, 07:27 AM Wrote:i dont have time to go thru all the pages, did the kid ever come back?

[right][snapback]280168[/snapback][/right]

didn't miss too much....basicly people from all the forums around the world are comming in to tell how much of an idiot the OP is......

p.s. they found his myspace lol
[right][snapback]280175[/snapback][/right]

Lmao... what an idiot regardless
:lol: What are the odds of that?!
Im sure that shut him up real quick lol still stupid that he gave him a ticket for going to slow. But for him to post this in ask the cop section and for him to be that same cop In Orlando to boot. If it was a small town ok but Orlando that kid has bad luck.
haha yea, this spread from North America to Korea in a few hours.
that M Davis guy is pretty hilarious, he owns ppl (mainyl the ones he gives tickets to) on that site alot. they gave him his own subsection.
yea, i have alot of free time at work
they wrote about this on AUTOBLOG.COM they had to take the thread down because the orlando forum was crashing with so many visitors
Getting a ticket for being a jackass, $250
Having your ass handed to you by the same cop that gave you that ticket, on a highly view public forum.

f***ing Priceless

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :P