FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So who was at CSCS finale the other day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....and saw Kiwi's 1000 horse power Nissan GT-R tear up that track to the new record?

1.13.1 !!

Sasha still did really really good in his 350Z that pushes around 350whp I believe.

I seen that the mto was pulling people over going into the event.
Yes they did. It blows my mind that they preach about "Keep it at the track" but when you go there they try to f*ck you over. Lmao

Can't win those idiots.
They should at least take us car guys out to dinner before they f**k us.
Thats why I don't go to these events anymore f*cking MTO
i was there... i was at the strip whole time and left early. Track was a bit of a joke, nothing was running smoothly after about 130 pm so i got frustrated and went home later on in the afternoon.

Didnt get nailed either. It was apparently only on centennial parkway that the MTO/MOE were chillin. I came from cambridge and no issues down hwy6, 403, 54 or anything. meh.

i did pull off a 14.1 @ 111 burning my stretched tires off haha

i want my slicks back Sad
(09-25-2012, 04:09 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]i was there... i was at the strip whole time and left early. Track was a bit of a joke, nothing was running smoothly after about 130 pm so i got frustrated and went home later on in the afternoon.

Didnt get nailed either. It was apparently only on centennial parkway that the MTO/MOE were chillin. I came from cambridge and no issues down hwy6, 403, 54 or anything. meh.

i did pull off a 14.1 @ 111 burning my stretched tires off haha

i want my slicks back Sad

Pretty good trap speed.
I saw you running once when you did 14.4
14.1-14.4. consistently did 14.2@110. Was my first time out with new clutch and only got in 7-8 runs total. Like i said, they were very disorganized for the drag portion of this... i spent more time with my car turned off not moving in staging lanes then it did running.

embarrassed a couple Honda's tho and a 09+ ralliart pretty bad. Need them slicks so i can do something better than 2.7 60ft. 1st gear is useless, 2nd-4th are perfect. Just cant nail a launch with falken 512's and no diff
Still got no diff??????????

Well hello there.
Lol that's why I won't touch a road course... There's no point in spinning out of every corner. I'm working on getting one, that is next on my to do list. Torsen isn't around anymore and I'm a broke ass so what's left I can't afford
I was there cheering you on. Waved a few times but you never seen me
Shudda texted me! I wasn't really looking
Prepare for the power before you make power.
Exactly why I put different tranny and rear differ in my car before bigger turboz-shmurmoz
i didnt stay to long myself. im starting t find CSCS very boring and extremly disorganized. just isnt worth the $40 plus gas to go sit there and wait till the very end to get judged then wait another 3 hours fro them to do awards
(09-25-2012, 09:04 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Prepare for the power before you make power.
Exactly why I put different tranny and rear differ in my car before bigger turboz-shmurmoz

while i would agree every day of the week, i snagged my set up pretty cheap, and had i not got it when i did, it would of cost me at least another grand. So with that said, i would of loved to get everything ready before hand, but it was a small window of opportunity and i jumped right through the glass
(09-26-2012, 12:48 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2012, 09:04 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Prepare for the power before you make power.

while i would agree every day of the week, i snagged my set up pretty cheap, and had i not got it when i did, it would of cost me at least another grand. So with that said, i would of loved to get everything ready before hand, but it was a small window of opportunity and i jumped right through the glass

Hey Jamie - looks like you might have more options for LSD than originally thought - check this out.