FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:D Happy Birthday wishes go out to Flo and Nef today. Who's job is this any ways? Talk about FAIL. Happy Happy to you both!!!!!! :D
Happy Birthday Guys!
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 24 2009, 06:55 PM Wrote::D  Happy Birthday wishes go out to Flo and Nef today.  Who's job is this any ways?  Talk about FAIL.  Happy Happy to you both!!!!!! :D
[right][snapback]280102[/snapback][/right]
Whaddya mean whose job is it ... you mean it's not yours?!

Happy birthday to you both ... and here's your horoscope courtesy of MSNBC. I had to laugh when I read this 'cause I can see both of you saying exactly this.

MSNBC Wrote:It's time for you to be a bit more frugal and put some stricter financial restrictions on yourself. Even if you feel like you are flush with cash right now, it would do you some good to tighten your belt. Pretend that you have less than you have, and you will end up being grateful for what you do have -- instead of always being hungry for more. Being content is a great gift, and it is one you can actually give yourself. All you have to do is adjust your goals and be happier with less -- for now.

LOL

happy happy to both of you
Thanks, it was funny, bottom dropped out of the temperature today and first thing I thought of was "Well, I survived another year and hell froze over :P")

NefCanuck
Happy bday D. Best wishes.
Happy birthday to you both.
NefCanuck,Jan 24 2009, 11:27 PM Wrote:Thanks, it was funny, bottom dropped out of the temperature today and first thing I thought of was "Well, I survived another year and hell froze over :P")

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]280109[/snapback][/right]

Well the good thing is that you survived. :lol:
All the best boys.
Happy B-day Guys :)
Happy belated b'day boys.

Hope you had a great one.
T'was agrand old time and now I have confirmation that "Project Fusionator" is a go, financially speaking anyways, so '09 is looking to be a fun year :P

NefCanuck
Holy crap, I missed two birthdays???

Happy birthday to Nate and Daniel!!! Hope you guys had wicked days!
Happy Belated!
HBD BOYS.
Thanks guys!
I may have mentioned it at the meet, but it does warrant another mention.

Happy Birthday boys!