FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Major Fail Of The Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this was already posted but someone asked me to find it and post this

talk about a MAJOR FAIL

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/15/how-i-n...n-aston-martin/
wow that sucks asssssss
Talk about MAJOR FAIL. At least the driver didn't drive it off the end of the lift.
WOW! Someone's getting fired...
[Image: 438640876_zcuqx-l.jpg]

the bolts broke on the lift look part of it is on the ground. we discussed this on ff
Ahhh... still though, the operator is responsible for the truck.
Thats part of the P.D.I inspection on an Austin lol, check the bottom side out first before handing the keys over to the owner.
I know Faster, Spinal asked me to post it if i found it so he can see it when we were at the Meet Friday
PART OUT!

lol
u kno to me it almost looks like those semi's that have two levels..and the mofo didn't drive all the way onto the lift b4 lifting it or something....but that's just me...only reason i say this is cause on that lift there's still a solid base to it if you look closely
smith21,Jan 26 2009, 08:33 AM Wrote:u kno to me it almost looks like those semi's that have two levels..and the mofo didn't drive all the way onto the lift b4 lifting it or something....but that's just me...only reason i say this is cause on that lift there's still a solid base to it if you look closely
[right][snapback]280170[/snapback][/right]

if you look half is holding the car up the other half is laying on the road after the screws that hold it together either sheared off or backed out causing the ramp to seperate when the car was rolled onto it
I wouldn't blame the opertaor If there was an inspection made that is where your blame should be posted.
"A little further... a little... further... bit more..."

*CRASH!*

"I'm going for lunch, you guys call it in."
" the front fell off"...