FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sparco Suede Steering Wheel + Hub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sold....................
Yaa thats a little pricey unless it was BNIB
(10-09-2012, 07:34 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Yaa thats a little pricey unless it was BNIB

Agreed
your opinion.

spend $500 on the wheel new or buy it used..Hub was $100 + tax i have it for 100 obo as theres nothing wrong to diminish the value other then its used.
rule of thumb...once its used its value is diminished. Just like driving a brand new car off the lot. So people arent trying to low ball you...its just what people know. I personally would rather spend 100 on a new one rather than used as well. Times are hard man! If people are going to spend the money, they might as well spend it on new and get a manufacturers warranty. If I had the money I'd snag this off your hands for sure. But again, I fall into the category of used should be cheap. haha
sold!
(10-10-2012, 09:11 AM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]your opinion.

spend $500 on the wheel new or buy it used..Hub was $100 + tax i have it for 100 obo as theres nothing wrong to diminish the value other then its used.

As someone who has a garage full of crap valuable parts that at one time I thought was worth something, I can sympathize with wanting everyone else to value your steering wheel the same way you at one time did.

But the harsh fact of the matter is, the odds are you have overvalued this wheel. If you hadn't, it would have sold by now - and if it was truly worth what you think it is then you should be happy to keep it. Whether there is no one in the market for it, or it's actual value is much less than your asking price is academic because the upshot is the same - you still own it.

Bottom line: the wheel is worth no more and no less than what someone is willing to give you at the time you are selling - and the only way to find out what that might be is to be willing to entertain any and all offers and to do so with a bit of humour and grace.

Just my .02 FWIW.