FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS - DiabloSportTuner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diablo Sport MAF - $120 , Located Burlington.

Heres the link for further info on it.

http://focus.c-f-m.com/diablosportmafint...apter.aspx

[attachment=625]
(10-06-2012, 04:42 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Diablo Sport MAF - $120 , Located Burlington.

I'm interested - any chance we could work out a trade for stuff you need/want?
(10-06-2012, 11:30 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2012, 04:42 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Diablo Sport MAF - $120 , Located Burlington.

I'm interested - any chance we could work out a trade for stuff you need/want?

Its my dads so ill see what he says , shouldnt be a problem. Ill let you know by tomorrow.
Were good to go for the trade .
What type of gains did you get from it?
how did your dad like it
(11-06-2012, 10:54 AM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]how did your dad like it
It's not really a programmer - it doesn't have any tunes as such and on its own can't really affect power output.

Instead it is a MAF calibrator which can be used to avoid "pegging" the MAF when faced with much higher air flow than stock applications; so in the case of a boosted car it gives the tuner much more flexibility in controlling the voltage output from the MAF - making it more accurate at higher air flows.

Accordingly it would have little to no benefit in applications where the air flow fell within the normal MAF range.
it definitely gave his car a few more pony's. I think he has one more laying around also if anyone else with boost wants one.
ok thanks guys for the info