FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FC.net End Year Dinner Finalization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the date is set October 27th 2012, now we just need a time and place.

Some of you really dislike Hooters, so in the above list in the voting section please vote a time and place.

For the food section and you choose "Other" please post what you prefer.
Do what you gotta do.

(10-07-2012, 04:42 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]So the date is set October 27th 2012, now we just need a time and place.

Some of you really dislike Hooters, so in the above list in the voting section please vote a time and place.

For the food section and you choose "Other" please post what you prefer.
Do what you gotta do.

Hmmm - 4 votes for location but only 2 votes for time - anyway, just in case you were wondering, the 27th is a Saturday.
dennys at 7...thats where its at! lol
If you guys go here, I will show my face and buy the first round.

http://www.stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=9530
Well I'm up for the rippers but That may be out of the way for most of the people that can make it out that night.

Keep posting options guys or keep voting lol
(10-08-2012, 11:26 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm up for the rippers but That may be out of the way for most of the people that can make it out that night.

Keep posting options guys or keep voting lol

im in too
Looks like Jamie is loosing on the Denny's lol

Keep voting everyone. The vote will run until the 19TH
can i take a double vote for dennys? haha
The "other" category shall now be the strippers. Let's get the vote up on that you lame asses.
(10-11-2012, 09:23 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]The "other" category shall now be the strippers. Let's get the vote up on that you lame asses.

LOL the only places around the Jack Astor's is Kenedy's and CannonBall. Both you don't want to go to anymore... Now we have Whiskey a gogo listed or we could go to Cafe Atlantis which use to be Treasure but now under new owner and on a Fri/Sat night they have anywhere from 40 to 70 girls working. Lots of ass and titties all over the place.

But I don't know how many people would want to go out afterward for that. Those people need to post up if soo.

I'm up for it lol
strippers? hell yes.
If you guys have never been to Nikki's roadhouse then that is an experience you have to live thru once. Or maybe 1000 times.
Nikki's = Modern day Porky's Bryan's kind of place!
I know my wife could care less if I went there. But I noticed you didn't vote to go to Nikki's. Wife holding you back?

(10-16-2012, 01:12 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Nikki's = Modern day Porky's Bryan's kind of place!

(10-13-2012, 07:09 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys have never been to Nikki's roadhouse then that is an experience you have to live thru once. Or maybe 1000 times.

lol
Lame lame lame. That's why you guys aren't worthy of me making an appearance.
(10-22-2012, 09:05 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Lame lame lame. That's why you guys aren't worthy of me making an appearance.

If your wife is working at nikki's that night I'll change my vote - otherwise what I have at home is 10x better than what I've ever since at the peeler's. For this night out my main interest is a good meal, some camaraderie and something sporty on the big screen. You should come.
No sale

(10-22-2012, 09:20 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2012, 09:05 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Lame lame lame. That's why you guys aren't worthy of me making an appearance.

If your wife is working at nikki's that night I'll change my vote - otherwise what I have at home is 10x better than what I've ever since at the peeler's. For this night out my main interest is a good meal, some camaraderie and something sporty on the big screen. You should come.