FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: North of Toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi just looking to meet some guys north of Toronto as I live north of Peterborough and would love to meet some focus fanatics get some ideas etc
Sorry man, I'm a little far north. Smile Come and visit if you want.
How far is far
I'm in Barrie, that's a bit out of the way though. In the summer I'm in Buckhorn/Bobcaygeon a lot at the cottage.
(10-11-2012, 01:15 PM)Lucster1000 Wrote: [ -> ]In the summer I'm in Buckhorn/Bobcaygeon a lot at the cottage.
same here.

as for the OP, meets are kinda over for the year lol, we're having a dinner on the 27th of this month if you're down, thread is in the G2G section.
Oscars in North Bay... I'm in Huntsville... if your ever around come by The Garage by MBRP on hwy 11 and say hey, I work in the shop
(10-11-2012, 01:15 PM)Lucster1000 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Barrie, that's a bit out of the way though. In the summer I'm in Buckhorn/Bobcaygeon a lot at the cottage.

Hey same here. Just off Walmac Shores road (17 and 36). where are you guys? Sorry to jack your thread.

DRyanC