FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Weather Tech Floor Liner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bought the weather tech digitalfit floor liners for the subaru.

http://www.weathertechcanada.com/store/mvp...d=767&Year=2006

Have had these for about 2 months now, and they are an excellent product. Keeps the snow and salt off your carpets and it protects a large area, more than any other carpet I've seen. I empty this thing everyday, scary to think what gets through the other carpets. :blink:

[Image: IMG_1594.jpg]

Pretty pricey, but worth every penny if your in an area where it snows a lot, or you have a wife that doesnt kick off the snow from her boots before getting in.

NATE! I deal direct with these guys. They are good mats!
Cool, I got them online through their website, and the transaction went smoothly.

The order was backed up, but I'm sure it was because the Ottawa subaru Club was doing a group buy at the same time. :lol:
oh wow... definitely wouldn't mind a set for the stang... but my GF just got me new mats... wonder how she'd feel if I upgraded...
Those are nice, if you don't mind how much did they cost?
I like the Weather Tech mat design, I just can't use them on the drivers side because of the pedal controls so I've never bothered with a set, I just keep shampooing the mats in the car once a month :(

NefCanuck
Canadian ST,Jan 21 2009, 08:52 PM Wrote:Those are nice, if you don't mind how much did they cost?
[right][snapback]279967[/snapback][/right]

$150 + tax and shipping for the fronts only. Like I said, pricey, but worth it. These wont wear out either, good for the life of the car as far as I can tell.
Well doesn't that suck, they don't make a set for my car.
habmann,Jan 21 2009, 10:18 PM Wrote:Well doesn't that suck, they don't make a set for my car.
[right][snapback]279973[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I was disappointed when I found out they didnt make em for my other car. They make the other mats for most vehicles, but those mats dont look to cover as much as these floor liners.
darkpuppet,Jan 21 2009, 03:25 PM Wrote:oh wow... definitely wouldn't mind a set for the stang... but my GF just got me new mats... wonder how she'd feel if I upgraded...
[right][snapback]279939[/snapback][/right]
Upgreaded the g/f or the mats?

She might mind a bit for both.

Just my 2 cents.

Hope I helped.
I think I can get deals on these.
I bought mine from a family friend who deals them.

ANTHONYD,Jan 22 2009, 03:14 PM Wrote:I think I can get deals on these.
I bought mine from a family friend who deals them.
[right][snapback]280017[/snapback][/right]

HRm, any chance you could arrange an "oddball" sale?

I'm looking for three Fusion passenger mats and the front passenger mat :unsure:

NefCanuck
From what I know, all the subaru club could get in terms of discounts, was no shipping. Even then, 1 guy had to order it, and have all orders shipped to him. Maybe you guys can find a better deal instead of dealing directly with the manufacturer but I doubt it.

Sucks they dont make em for the 1st gen focus.
We have the cargo mat for the wagon since new. Works great and keeps the dog and stroller crap off the carpet. Yesterday I took it out and washed it in the +3C weather.
Krown sells Weathertech.
Wow thats alot of money for floor mats. IF they work then I guess they are worth it. I've seen and I plan on getting a 7X15ft piece of vinyl and un-bolting my seats and all molding around the edge of the carpet. Then laying the vinyl out and cutting around all pieces. May cause issues when doing wiring but it can stay clean all year round.
Scorcher000,Feb 2 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:Wow thats alot of money for floor mats. IF they work then I guess they are worth it. I've seen and I plan on getting a 7X15ft piece of vinyl and un-bolting my seats and all molding around the edge of the carpet. Then laying the vinyl out and cutting around all pieces. May cause issues when doing wiring but it can stay clean all year round.
[right][snapback]280512[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like a very lebanese thing to do. My leb freind did the same thing to his 88 accord. :lol:
Then he's a smart guy. It's dam hard to keep a black carpet clean but extremely easy to keep a black vinyl floor clean.
I used to do it to some WesternStars, PeterBuilts and Kenworths a couple of years ago. Pretty simple job.
Either way works.
Scorcher000,Feb 2 2009, 02:48 PM Wrote:Then he's a smart guy. [right][snapback]280518[/snapback][/right]

I guess so, I felt like I was sitting at grandmas house with the plastic covered couches. :lol:
Scorcher000,Feb 2 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:Wow thats alot of money for floor mats. [right][snapback]280512[/snapback][/right]

It's cheaper than shampoing your car every year! And salt stain doesn't really come off easily.
focusonthis_88,Feb 2 2009, 02:16 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Feb 2 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:Wow thats alot of money for floor mats. [right][snapback]280512[/snapback][/right]

It's cheaper than shampoing your car every year! And salt stain doesn't really come off easily.
[right][snapback]280521[/snapback][/right]

Ya I know I have my own detailing business.

And those dam couches would out last anything too lol :lol:
Pages: 1 2