FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: Super/Ultraleggera 17" 4x108
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for some wheels for my fiesta, wondering if anyone on here has some Superleggeras or Ultralegerras they no longer need.

Would prefer 17" in 4x108 bolt pattern. Flexible on width and would consider 16". Finish is unimportant since no one is likely to have them in Bronze, I'll just refinish them myself.

Whatever you have let me know and I'm sure we can make a deal. I'm in Ottawa if you local that's great but would be willing to pay shipping for the right set.

Thanks all

Star
(10-11-2012, 01:30 PM)Starlite Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for some wheels for my fiesta, wondering if anyone on here has some Superleggeras or Ultralegerras they no longer need.

Would prefer 17" in 4x108 bolt pattern. Flexible on width and would consider 16". Finish is unimportant since no one is likely to have them in Bronze, I'll just refinish them myself.

Whatever you have let me know and I'm sure we can make a deal. I'm in Ottawa if you local that's great but would be willing to pay shipping for the right set.

Thanks all

Star

Welcome and good luck with your search. There's a few members on here with sets of those rims so you might get lucky.

Well I hope they start answering soon. Would love to be able to buy from a fellow Canadian.

Star
(10-12-2012, 02:01 PM)Starlite Wrote: [ -> ]Well I hope they start answering soon. Would love to be able to buy from a fellow Canadian.

Star
LOL I hear ya ... BTW, I said they had them I wasn't trying to imply that they wanted to sell them - one member on here waited almost 2 years to find a set and only sold them because he changed up the Focus for a family-mobile; otherwise I think he would have taken them to the grave.

If you find a set in the US and find yourself in need of a US shipping address I can help out (I'm in the GTA though) - just drop me a PM.
I hear you and I think your probably right.

For now I'll keep bumping this thread when I can in the hopes that someone bites.

Star
Bump!!