FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking for .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Side skirts for my 2003 ZX5 . Doesn't have to be SVT can be ZX3 or whatever will fit. need to dress the sides a bit has nothing now.

Also looking for Wing , and possibly midwing.
Front and rear bumpers if price is right.

I live in Ottawa , hopefully someone close has their old parts they wanna get rid of.

I have a buddy with Roush skirts in his garage. Pm me your email address, and I'll pass it along.

-Ryan
(10-11-2012, 03:28 PM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]Side skirts for my 2003 ZX5 . Doesn't have to be SVT can be ZX3 or whatever will fit. need to dress the sides a bit has nothing now.

Also looking for Wing , and possibly midwing.
Front and rear bumpers if price is right.

I live in Ottawa , hopefully someone close has their old parts they wanna get rid of.

I have an extra set of regular ZX3/5 sideskirts but shipping from GTA would probably be more than they are worth.

If you can't find any closer to home and you want a shipping quote let me know - no hurry, I'm not actively selling them so they're not going anywhere.
will let ya know , thanks , Reldridge's buddy contacted me , we will see what happens there
Im interested in the Roush sides if you don't take them or I can give you my stock for the roush plus cash.
Looked at em today , i am gonna be taking them. still need front and read bumpers and wings
I sent you a PM