FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Ottawa owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,
I bought a 2012 SE (sterling silver) w/sport package and a few freebies this summer and wanted to join a community to learn more about my car. I've posted a ton on Mazda forums, but this is my first Ford and I'm really enjoying it.

No mods, and there won't be for a while as this is the (shared) DD, but I'll still want to learn all I can about the car.

See you on the road!
(10-18-2012, 06:18 AM)CulRidr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,
I bought a 2012 SE (sterling silver) w/sport package and a few freebies this summer and wanted to join a community to learn more about my car. I've posted a ton on Mazda forums, but this is my first Ford and I'm really enjoying it.

No mods, and there won't be for a while as this is the (shared) DD, but I'll still want to learn all I can about the car.

See you on the road!

Welcome - you are now a part of a growing group of MkIII Focus owners on here, including a couple of '13 STs; as well as a small but active group of Ottawa Focus owners.

Many of the members here can be truly called Focus experts and there is a ton of information available in the archives; our objective on here is to help our members get the most enjoyment possible from their Focus.

Cheers - Ken.
good day
Welcome!!! Enjoy your Mark 3 Focus. I do.
Hi Etienne! Wink

-Ryan