FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Raceland Coilovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Price: $400
Shipping: Up to buyer

Hey guys up for sale is my Raceland coil overs, they have been on my SVT for about 3000kms, only street driving. Did not shave anything on the Raceland struts or sand them, they fit like a glove. What is included is what is in the picture the day i got them in i will have some newer pictures of them as they are still on the car as i am waiting on my Ksport RR coilovers to come in and don't want to switch back to Ford Racing suspension only to have to switch to the Ksports. Any questions feel free to pm me or email.
[Image: IMG_1732M.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0231_zpsd91ddb2c.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3798_zpsfc192929.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3795_zps9868c318.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3240.jpg]
where were you a couple monthes ago lol
(10-22-2012, 11:43 PM)_JET_ Wrote: [ -> ]where were you a couple monthes ago lol
I was waiting on some ksports to pop up that i liked lol. These seem like their pretty hard to find now a days. No one sells them as far as i can tell.
now im wishing i didnt get the sportlines...
hmmmm.... tempting!!
Just so everyone knows, raceland no longer makes these and so you won't find them new anymore except 2 set that are floating which are brand new. If you want a budget set up, pull the trigger
already on it buddy. lol
up for sale again finally installed my rear ksports
What shape they in?
Literally they were on for 3000km if that and look just as good as they did in the picture posted i cleaned them up and they have been stored ever since, the rear shocks have a couple of scratches on them but nothing huge. in perfect shape.
(04-09-2013, 02:01 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]What shape they in?
My buddy msg'd u for his 2010 so sell them to him
He's 3rd in line for them right now, if that changes i will be emailing him
(04-09-2013, 12:45 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]My buddy msg'd u for his 2010 so sell them to him
I PM you for them as well