FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ST has arrived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Saturday morning when i went to pick it up at Yorkdale Ford

[Image: IMG-20121020-00060.jpg]
[Image: Toronto-20121020-00061.jpg]

Focusland in my driveway

[Image: Cambridge-20121021-00062.jpg]

just a quick one while out and about

[Image: Cambridge-20121021-00063.jpg]

All in all, this car is amazing. It is a lot more fun to drive then really anything else i have ever been in, lacks a little on the power side for my liking ofcourse, however it is just such a well balanced and put together car. Fit and finish is top notch, the interior is stellar and i honestly have no complaints aside from the delay in the MFT when i hang up the phone lol it takes a few second to pop up call ended and restart the music.

Anyone who is thinking about one, or is skeptical... don't be. Well worth the money and i honestly don't think that for the price there is anything else that could top it in overall package.
Looking good!
very nice dude and the drive way looks good lol
(10-23-2012, 12:19 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who is thinking about one, or is skeptical... don't be. Well worth the money and i honestly don't think that for the price there is anything else that could top it in overall package.

I will be testing one as soon as I see my dealership get one. Will be comparing it to the new wrx's and a used 135i....not even in the same league but thats what were looking at at the moment....
Have you verified your dealer will have one?

What my dealer said, and i take this with a grain of salt ofcourse, however they had stated ford wasn't producing very many for Canada, and that there would likely be only another handful coming up this year. Now like i said, that that with a grain of salt as it seems no dealer knows a thing about the car. They gave me their only ST brochure, they only ever had 1 from a test drive event!
Congratulations. Glad you are enjoying the car we all have been wanting, for soooo long. Perfect car, although, it needs a tint and FC.net decals........
My sales guy at Colony phoned today wondering if I wanted to trade my 05 for a Yellow one. Had to past. Not the right time. But He has been watching for the ST ever since he saw my car with some mods on it.

Love the car Jamie, I need to go for a ride in it.
(10-23-2012, 05:03 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Have you verified your dealer will have one?

What my dealer said, and i take this with a grain of salt ofcourse, however they had stated ford wasn't producing very many for Canada, and that there would likely be only another handful coming up this year. Now like i said, that that with a grain of salt as it seems no dealer knows a thing about the car. They gave me their only ST brochure, they only ever had 1 from a test drive event!

Congrats!

I picked up an ST brochure from Pinetree Ford (Woodbridge). They had plenty of brochures but no STs on the lot yet.

As far as power, there is already a tune on SCT from "Unleashed Tuning" that bumps HP by about 25 and torque above 300 on a stock ST. With some mods he is already at 313 whp and 355 wtq on their development vehicle. Check out focusst.org :
http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-pe...55wtq.html
Mazing sir, such a nice ride!
Congrats Jamie!
Looks really awesome in person, I am gonna sneak by your house and steal your Recaro's. Big Grin
I wanna come see it!
U know where I work.... Lol

Having so much fripping around in this thing
If the weather will get better I might come at lunch....Gonna be around?
Looks great Jamie
Shoot me a text nick I'm all over the place. Weather is awful all week it looks like Sad
Sweet ride. Now put the cushions for the lawn furniture away as winter(and snowmobiling) is coming soon. If you want power, get a turbo sled(I have 2)
Cushions were drying before going into the shed Wink

Turbo sled would be bad ass. I grew up on an old reliable 377 safari and john deere trail fire
That car is too sick. My dealer should be getting 3. Can't wait
f**k!!! I don't know what to do now lol... buy a merkur xr4ti and rebuild it to be badass, or sell my car in spring and buy a new ST... dammit... decisions!!!
(10-24-2012, 08:57 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]f**k!!! I don't know what to do now lol... buy a merkur xr4ti and rebuild it to be badass, or sell my car in spring and buy a new ST... dammit... decisions!!!

Get the new car - you know you wanna.

Edit: any chance you and Mrs. Muskoka are coming down to the FC.net dinner?
Pages: 1 2 3