FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hamilton Meet!!!!!!!!! Nov 9th Friday 7PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I got some gold thats about it, I need to buy some more.
where are you guys getting the stickers from and ill check the gold ones you have 2
ok four people on focus fanatics including Terry said they are coming so that totals to 11 people so far ! that is ... as long as everyone shows.
(11-03-2012, 11:21 AM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]where are you guys getting the stickers from and ill check the gold ones you have 2

ya i got a bunch from Brandon (stupica1) he only charged me for one set.... And he gave me like 8 stickers Smile so i have three in total that are up for grabs (no charge). two white one silver , ... and i might just have a couple more in my car somewhere.
Sweet deal! hope for good weather!!! and I will show regardless, just hoping for no rain!!!!!!! thanks for rounding up more people, and as for the stickers I got 2 gold, I got them from Chris so your gonna have to ask him xD
ill be there rain or shine even just for coffee
I'd like to come out, I've been on FocusFanatics (no meets in Ontario ever seem to come about from there) only until recently I heard about this site....I've never been to a Focus meet before..
well it should be a fun time lol
Yea man, come on out!, if it rains we will all go to timmies and have a coffee, but hopefully it doesnt cause its always nice to see what people have done to there fofo's
I'd like to come out but I'm a little embarrassed of the state of my focus. I haven't had the money to put into the body work she so desperately needs...
just come out its not a show and shine lol and my car is no show winner
I'm thinking about it. Anyone else coming from London? I know OXDESVT is. Willing to convoy?
(11-06-2012, 11:48 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to come out but I'm a little embarrassed of the state of my focus. I haven't had the money to put into the body work she so desperately needs...
Ya man don't worry about it , as long as you have a focus come out.
(11-06-2012, 11:48 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to come out but I'm a little embarrassed of the state of my focus. I haven't had the money to put into the body work she so desperately needs...

Yea no one's is perfect, its just a real good time to chill and talk to people who know things you may not, not only is it fun for me but a good learning it experience xD I hope to see everyone out!
I wish I could head up there but the boss man thinks working seven days a week makes sense.
haha you wanna see an embarsment of a car. check out my build thread before it was painted. what an eye soar it was lol. if weather is good i think ill bring the fofo out.. one last hooray before it goes away
(11-08-2012, 02:26 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]haha you wanna see an embarsment of a car. check out my build thread before it was painted. what an eye soar it was lol. if weather is good i think ill bring the fofo out.. one last hooray before it goes away

You would go and rhyme haha xD and I dunno Sean I really loved that chalk board door Tongue
depending on where i am at 7pm i might be able to make it down there.
Sounds good! hope to see yea out!
I WONT BE OUT
You would go to the stag n doe Sean -_-" and as for everyone else who's going hope to have a good meet and take some good pictures, don't be a hero! Dress warm people and drive safe people, see yea all soontime!
Pages: 1 2 3 4