FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MK1.5 ST170 Euro Headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seller: Me
Price: 400+ shipping or trade for Machs

Up for sale are my OEM LHD MK1.5 Headlights from Germany in chrome with the turn indicator in the headlight housing. Never been opened and still has the original vinyl film on the headlight to protect it from UV light and stones/gravel. All bulbs are included as well, no broken tabs.

[Image: DSC00343.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0135.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0134.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0139.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0140.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0141.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0142.jpg]
[Image: DSC00350.jpg]
[Image: DSC00354.jpg]
PM on its way
Great headlights have them on both my Focus' and the light output is 100% better than stock N/A.
Woulda grabbed these if there were the genuine grey housing for sure
(11-09-2012, 12:41 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Woulda grabbed these if there were the genuine grey housing for sure
Surprisingly these MK1.5's are harder to find and get than the ST170 black housing ones. Both these and the black housing ones are used in the ST170. There was the same set up on FocusFanatics for 500 but they were RHD.
I believe it's actually...
ST170 - Grey interior
MK1.5 facelift - chrome interior
RS - all chrome no orange signal interior
In-Pro - black interior
Wink
then you go bad luck at finding the chrome ones lol.. i see them everywhere
you can still buy the st170 grey housing ones there about $650 brand new
i'd be willing to trade my machs for these
me two
(11-24-2012, 07:32 AM)fmirenzi Wrote: [ -> ]i'd be willing to trade my machs for these
Send me some pictures of the Machs you have for trade maybe we can work something out

(12-04-2012, 12:38 PM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]me two
Send me some pictures of the Machs you have for trade maybe we can work something out. Do they come with the ballast's and lights?