FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I live in Mississauga and I picked up a 2013 5 door 5 speed SE with the plus package, black package and winter package. I've put about 1000km's on the car and I'm loving it. It doesn't have the same pep as my Mustang but overall it is a better car.

I plan on just surfing around and reading up on the mk3 Focus.

Every thread needs a couple pics:

Still at the dealership
[Image: photo-31.jpg]
Black package rear spoiler, which is my favorite part of the car lol
[Image: photo-32.jpg]

My summer car is a 2012 Mustang V6 with the Performance Package, which I am going to transition into a track car.

[Image: photo-22.jpg]
[Image: photo-21.jpg]
looking good
how do you like the v6? I have read good reviews but it allwasys comes back to the hillbilly twang is just a 6. all i see is 305hp and rwd looks good to me.. Big Grin

(11-13-2012, 08:44 AM)Chuck P Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

I live in Mississauga and I picked up a 2013 5 door 5 speed SE with the plus package, black package and winter package. I've put about 1000km's on the car and I'm loving it. It doesn't have the same pep as my Mustang but overall it is a better car.

I plan on just surfing around and reading up on the mk3 Focus.

Every thread needs a couple pics:

Still at the dealership
[Image: photo-31.jpg]
Black package rear spoiler, which is my favorite part of the car lol
[Image: photo-32.jpg]

My summer car is a 2012 Mustang V6 with the Performance Package, which I am going to transition into a track car.

[Image: photo-22.jpg]
[Image: photo-21.jpg]

Welcome to the site - a couple of real nice additions to the FC.net garage.
Welcome, I really like the black factory wheels the new focus comes with.
Thanks for the welcome all.

(11-13-2012, 10:13 PM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]how do you like the v6? I have read good reviews but it allwasys comes back to the hillbilly twang is just a 6. all i see is 305hp and rwd looks good to me.. Big Grin

I am really enjoying the car, the 3.7L V6 sounds great and on the highway actually gets 30mpg. I auto-x'd a bit this summer and my car ran as fast as my friends E46 M3. If anyone is thinking about getting a V6 Mustang add the performance package (wide summer tires, GT suspension, 3.31 rear end) and get the 6 speed manual. You wont find a better deal <$30k new.
Welcome to the site! Is that spoiler offered right from Ford?
woohoo, right on! Looks almost identical to my '12....same wheels and everything...just not the wing, that's nice!! but I have an aftermarket ST knock-off wing in pink coming my way Big Grin
(11-21-2012, 08:10 AM)ZX3TUNR Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site! Is that spoiler offered right from Ford?

Yeah the spoiler is part of the SE Black Package. I was at my local dealer today and they had a white SE with the black package, I think it looks even better with the white.

[Image: photo-35.jpg]
[Image: photo-34.jpg]

(11-21-2012, 09:26 AM)rhiannon666 Wrote: [ -> ]woohoo, right on! Looks almost identical to my '12....same wheels and everything...just not the wing, that's nice!! but I have an aftermarket ST knock-off wing in pink coming my way Big Grin

Pink wing on a black car should look interesting lol.