FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yello ZX5, Brock Road and 401 heading east...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday afternoon I was behind, beside and eventually passed a yellow ZX5 (2nd gen) with what looked like motegi-ish wheels, dark tint, aftermarket exhaust, monster and DC shoes stickers on the back, and a fc.net window sticker running almost vertically on the lhs of the rear hatch glass...

Who was this?
i believe thats a guy named paul.....i havnt seen him post on here in awhileHuh
Sounds like Paul
lets hope theres another dude on here named paul, cus paul is my name and its definitely not my car.
Lol...I kinda figured that it wasn't/isn't you. The car looked like it had potential, and might have had more done to it than could be seen whilst passing it, unleashing 204hp of Duratec 30 Fury! lol!
(11-21-2012, 04:15 AM)Drivesthebeast Wrote: [ -> ]Lol...I kinda figured that it wasn't/isn't you. The car looked like it had potential, and might have had more done to it than could be seen whilst passing it, unleashing 204hp of Duratec 30 Fury! lol!

The only Paul that I know that drives an 05+ yellow Focus is arpaul15 - he was a regular on here for a while but hasn't visited the site since September.
arpaul15 <-- Thats who I was thinking of also