FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: X-Plan questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in purchasing the new Focus ST.

Can some hook me up with X-Plan discount? Also is this available to combine with Ford's other sales incentives like the current zero percent financing, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
(11-21-2012, 12:08 PM)dBlast Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in purchasing the new Focus ST.

Can some hook me up with X-Plan discount? Also is this available to combine with Ford's other sales incentives like the current zero percent financing, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

X-plan is only for employees of authorized suppliers to Ford - your employer would need to have a Ford X-plan PIN. X plan pricing is good but you could probably negotiate the same deal yourself. Additionally not all vehicles are eligible for X-plan.

I think what your looking for is one of the Ford employee "friends and family" discount plans.
(11-21-2012, 05:47 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]I think what your looking for is one of the Ford employee "friends and family" discount plans.
This is still considered as an X-plan but I'll have to check if it's applicable to the ST before i give away my last one for the calendar year.
I heard its called the A-plan, i get the X-plan through work (best buy) and its A-plan +4%
Once Matt figures out if the ST is available, and if he is short on PIN's, I can hook you up seeing as I have several old and new employees to choose from.

And the A plan is for employees, everyone else gets the X plan or as it is now called the friends and family plan.
I can't find anywhere sayingthe ST isn't eligible so I'm guessing that it is. You'll have to double-check with the dealer though, and also bear in mind that X-Plan is a voluntary program so you'll have to find a dealer that will accept it. Some dealers won't do X-Plan on special edition cars that they feel they can get full retail on. ie Boss.Mustangs, Shelbys, etc.