FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: (MINT) 17' Red Lip Motegi Rims (SOLD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm selling my Motegi's I bought em the summer that just passed for $700,I decided I wanted to get some Svt 5 spokes, so selling these for $600,the rims are mint, no curb rubs or scratchs or dents or bends,and where well taken care of for the months I used them.
i got quoted 650 taxes in for the wheels alone without tires a couple weeks ago.
(11-28-2012, 10:55 PM)davr89 Wrote: [ -> ]i got quoted 650 taxes in for the wheels alone without tires a couple weeks ago.

Nice man, should buy em
New price is 800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump bump bump
800 New Price!
bump bump bump
bumpppp
Anyone Big Grin?
wish these were a gunmetal colour Angry
I wish they where to,then I would have a buyer Tongue
(12-13-2012, 11:05 PM)davr89 Wrote: [ -> ]wish these were a gunmetal colour Angry

easy peasy

[Image: GunMetal_Spray_1__32558134123814512801280.jpg]
I'm tempted to buy the white as a base coat for my wheels so if I don't like the colour I can just peel it off hmmmmm
True I know it peels off so if I were to take those black ones I could just spray em, but it wont have that shine Sad
Glossifier will make them shine :-)

When the weather gets warm again, I want to spray my svts white , I've never used the glossifier but apparently that's the best way to get them looking any good.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm wondering if I shoulddddd
Bump bump
Need room in my shed, someone buy these xD
bump bump bump
Need Gone
Pages: 1 2 3