FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2012 Focus Dealer nightmare at McAlpine Ford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what my story after buying a 2012 focus at McAlpine ford.

Thanks for letting us know. I can't say anything about the dealer, but I have had a 2012 since July 2011. I agree with you that you have had a bad time with the dealer. You don't have to take it to the same dealer for any warranty work that may be required. Your transmission problem was partly due to the dealer not keeping up on any recalls, tsb's for the car. There has been at least two tsb's and a recall on the DCT. The first was for the rough shifting that was programmed in, the recall was to further smooth out the shifts and stop the rollback. Personally, I didn't mind the rollback, as the transmission is actually a manual. Your transmission should never be flushed, as there is no automatic transmission fluid in it. I found that the dealers, and salespeople really didn't know what they were selling. They should have by now. So, what model did you get, we need details. And welcome to FocusCanada.net
when I get the new front-end up, there'll be a section for dealer a dealer s**t-list.
(12-05-2012, 02:06 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]when I get the new front-end up, there'll be a section for dealer a dealer s**t-list.

Make sure there is lots of space for it. Also, do we have a lawyer?