FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FOR SALE: ASUS Eee PC 1225B 11.6" Notebook Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is soooo not automotive , but i have been trying to sell this for a while now locally to no avail. so i figure i would try here.

ASUS Eee PC 1225B 11.6" Notebook Computer

Product Highlights :

1.65GHz AMD E-450 Dual-Core
4GB of DDR3 RAM (Onboard)
320GB Hard Drive (5400rpm)
Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics
11.6" WXGA LED-Backlit Display
1366 x 768 Native Resolution
4-in-1 Media Card Reader
802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0+HS
Integrated Webcam, Microphone & Speakers
Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

its a 11.6 screen size , perfect for being mobile , or in your car if you want. is powerful enough to do most anything . It is not a NETBOOK , it is a few steps above and like i said is powerful enough to do what you want it to do.

My asking price is 300.00 i paid 500 for it in March. I do have the receipt and it is still under warranty, and the warranty is global , as you can still register on the ASUS site with it and get your warranty.

Thanks
Cd rom?
No optical drive . It is a small lightweight unit
(12-13-2012, 12:57 PM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]No optical drive . It is a small lightweight unit

netbook not notebook.
its not a netbook either

Netbook is classified by the atom or the e100 processor , and not by the lack off optical drive

its kinda in between
really need to get this sold.... or traded for parts... its a good little machine , i actually had Civilization 5 and Diablo 3 running on it.

Bump for the day
bump , still need to sell or trade for parts....
(12-18-2012, 04:32 AM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]bump , still need to sell or trade for parts....

I don't want to assume anything, so I'll ask:

USB?
VGA compatible output?
Yes 3 usbs 2 are 3.0 and vga output and hdmi output
(12-18-2012, 08:41 AM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes 3 usbs 2 are 3.0 and vga output and hdmi output

Are you going to be in the GTA in the near future?
not near sadly.

Did you want more detailed images or anything?
(12-18-2012, 10:57 AM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]not near sadly.

Did you want more detailed images or anything?

Well I'm a couple of steps away from making an offer, but frankly if the time comes I would much rather see it in operation in person and then take it away; frankly I don't think I would trust having it shipped if it came to that.
if you knew how stores got laptops shipped to them , know that i would ship it a whole lot better than that.

i can also take a video of it if it helps.
SOLD! finally