FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Our New Focus Passenger. Riley Has Arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I am sure most of you already know but here is the official post. At 11:54PM on Friday January 16th our daughter Riley Kristine Tomlinson was born at Scarborough Centenary Hospital. She was 7lbs 9 1/2oz and 18" long. Both Mommy and Riley are home resting comfortably. There were no complications and they are both happy and healthy. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.

[Image: IMG_2843.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2862.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2870.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2968.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2977.jpg]

Jamie is very happy to have a little sister as you can see from the last picture.

On a side note, rear facing car seats don't leave a lot of room for front seat passengers in a Focus. Keep that in mind if you plan on having a child in the near future.
Congratulations. Georgeous baby girl.
Congrats but man that first picture is a little -urp- :ph34r:

(I don't like the sight of blood :P)

NefCanuck
congrats....
aww congrats Kev
Jebus....babies clean up nice. :ph34r: :lol:

Congrats!!
nice baby man.. good work she has your mommy's face, and your hair from the looks of things.

congrats!

Fantastic ! Congratulations Kevin.
Congrats man, best wishes.
Mozletof! All the best to you and the new bundle of joy! Let the onslaught of diapers begin!
congrats on the new back seat driver!
congrats man.
Congrats.
Congrates...All the best to your family
Keving my congratulations to you!!

now you need 2 baby car seats and a wagon focus!!
Good stuff! Start tracking down a nice 07 ZXW SES :)
congrats to you both and the new bundle of joy.
Thanks to all for your kind words.

Nik, I already have a booster and a now a baby seat. I don't think a wagon would make much difference. I would just end up carrying more crap around with me.
Congrats on the little girl! I know my wife would like one, to have one of each... :D

I see a Mazda5 in your future... Not quite a mini-van, but enough room for a rear facing seat. My friend traded his ZX5 for a Mazda5 for that exact reason...

I went down from a mini-van (Freestar) to the Mazda5, and love it!
Yeah I like the Mazda 5, the couple across the street just got one when their second child was born during the summer. He added a nice set of LED tail lights and some wheels to it.
Pages: 1 2