FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hood deflector/clear turn signals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a hood deflector, square clear turn signals and a grill with clear turn signals. Thanks.
are you looking for the OEM upper grill with turn signals in it
oem, but clear turn signals probably..
I had one on my old car..
[Image: hk2.jpg]
mine are amber signals with white grill , if your car is any other color would have to paint to make it what you want.
I'm looking for the OEM with clear turn signals.
ebay is your best bet.
My buddy has a stainless steel grill he home made with clear signals in the grill from a golf, i can ask him if he still has it if you want?

Only fits the 2000 to 2004 models though
(12-25-2012, 09:05 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]My buddy has a stainless steel grill he home made with clear signals in the grill from a golf, i can ask him if he still has it if you want?

Yea that would be great. Let me know if he still has it and where it's located. Thanks
I asked him, he still has it, and wants 60 dollars out of it, the grill is in that pic. its custom made for 2000 to 2004 if thats what yours is?

(12-27-2012, 01:51 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2012, 09:05 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]My buddy has a stainless steel grill he home made with clear signals in the grill from a golf, i can ask him if he still has it if you want?

Yea that would be great. Let me know if he still has it and where it's located. Thanks

He has that bottom grill too if u wanted it, but its stainless steel, no rust on it, so don't let that pic throw you off.
I want that hood Smile
(12-27-2012, 07:54 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]I want that hood Smile

He still has the hood, its carbon fiber, no rust, or stone chips, he says its mint and I have seen it in person it is, he is asking 450 for the hood, he paid 950 plus taxes for it, its a Ziebon Hood, let me know if your intrested, he is located near haldimand, close to hamilton.
Yea I bought a coil off that guy , it tempting ill have to think about it.
(12-27-2012, 09:33 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I bought a coil off that guy , it tempting ill have to think about it.

Yea I bought a good half of his car off him hahah, not a bad price for a mint hood Smile
Seibon* spencer lol
(12-27-2012, 11:08 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Seibon* spencer lol

Well I only seen it once, and I couldnt remember what it was spelt with, either way you know what i meant lol
and the hood better be rust free, carbon fiber doesnt rust..... just saying... Tongue
(12-29-2012, 02:30 PM)lonewolf Wrote: [ -> ]and the hood better be rust free, carbon fiber doesnt rust..... just saying... Tongue

If it has a stone chip, it can cause rust no?
there is no metal in the hood...unless its a skinned hood...but it doesn't look like it.