FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: *official* First Massiv Meet Of 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spinal,Jan 23 2009, 02:37 PM Wrote:i sent a few pms to people who posted in the other thread lol hopefully there will be some responses. :lol:
[right][snapback]280041[/snapback][/right]
LOL - you're a good organizer - thanks for following up.

I'm a definite maybe - the wife has a baby shower and all 3 of our potential babysitters are unavailable - so I can go once my wife ge's home, but that might be as late as 10:00 -- not sure if the plan is to stay late or make it an early night.
It won't be an insanely late night as I have to drive folks home -- and that's a good 2 hours of driving.

If people want to know where I'm at... call my cell -- 416-409-9950
Things are not going so well at my mother's work have to tighten up the pockets just in case. So I'm sry can't make it. If you guys set this up agian in the summer I'll be there for sure and I'm sure alot other ppl would too with they're rides. Plus we could go for a cruise then too.
well the meet was alright it was me, puppet/female, daneil and feral. talked about random stuff and had a good time, hopefully we can get more people out for the massiv meets once warm weather hits.
Spinal,Jan 23 2009, 11:44 PM Wrote:well the meet was alright it was me, puppet/female, daneil and feral. talked about random stuff and had a good time, hopefully we can get more people out for the massiv meets once warm weather hits.
[right][snapback]280084[/snapback][/right]

yeah it was fun I was hoping for more of a turnout so I could get pics but still.. needless to say after my past few weeks of hell I needed this outing even if it was just a few of us..
Pages: 1 2