FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: admin HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I forgot my password and my work computer is the only thing i can accsess fc.net on. i would do the password recovery thing but i also just had my hotmail account hacked and now it is shut down so im looking to change my password and change my email. what do i do?
(01-12-2013, 02:04 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot my password and my work computer is the only thing i can accsess fc.net on. i would do the password recovery thing but i also just had my hotmail account hacked and now it is shut down so im looking to change my password and change my email. what do i do?

good question. If you login with your work computer, you could change your email first, and then from your home computer do the password recovery.

If for some reason you can't do that, you'll need to PM darkpuppet and see if he can reset it for you - unfortunately mods don't have that kind of access - at least I don't think so - I'll access your account now and see what kind of access I have.
yes, unfortunately, mods don't have that kind of power, though, I should look into it....

throw me a pm or e-mail with the details, and I'll make the changes for you.