FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Few new parts, possible build thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mine was used. just had to unlock it and delete the previous owners tunes and punch in all my info.
mines the xcal2
yea it definitely ties everything together nicely , just make sure you get it tuned by someone who knows what there doing unlike me haha
I would buy a tuner from say FSWerks or some place, BUT if boost is in your future and you plan on a bolt on kit, just wait until you get said kit as most usually come with some sort of programming.
(01-24-2013, 09:49 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I would buy a tuner from say FSWerks or some place, BUT if boost is in your future and you plan on a bolt on kit, just wait until you get said kit as most usually come with some sort of programming.

I was thinking about boost, but I wanna go with N/A and see what the zetec can do that way. If I do internals that'll be a long ways away. I'm planning on just bolt on N/A external mods with some tuning in there. the cars my DD. for now anyway.

I don't care so much for power as I do for platform, powers all for nothing if you can't turn in my opinion Undecided
I love my zetec with no boost , that being said I do have nitrous to help out now.
Where did you get the fuel rail ebay?
(01-25-2013, 12:48 PM)zx3kash Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you get the fuel rail ebay?

yeah, i just searched focus zetec fuel rail, it comes in chrome and blue as well
FYI this is only for bling unless your going to use the feed at the end for nitrous...
Or a return style fuel system
I don't think anybody here is doing that...
(01-27-2013, 07:55 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]FYI this is only for bling unless your going to use the feed at the end for nitrous...

That's fine, it helps with the colour scheme I'm going for and it allows me to install a fuel pressure gauge, bottles are for babies :p haha
hey there boys and girls, Look what came in todayBig Grin
[attachment=701]

Now all I'm waiting for is my cam gears and it'll all be started!!
Looks good
yea man, I wish they made them for my car Sad
(02-06-2013, 09:21 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]yea man, I wish they made them for my car Sad

Massive does , you can get them whatever colour you want.
Well here's an update, nothing has yet been started I'm still waiting on cam gears unfortunately they never shipped from the person I ordered them from FJ/FF I can't remember which site. Anyways so if anyone's selling some that would be perfect if they're red or black. Other news! I've recently looked into flocking my dash just need to learn how to take it out Undecided
(02-06-2013, 03:57 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2013, 09:21 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]yea man, I wish they made them for my car Sad

Thought they only made it for the Zetec?, I got the 2 litre I think they are a little different
(02-12-2013, 01:45 PM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2013, 03:57 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thought they only made it for the Zetec?, I got the 2 litre I think they are a little different

Nope. Svt , and duratec aswell.
if theres one thing i have learned about cars and the motor. dont cheap out on parts. i did on one little thing and it affected my whole car. thus resulting in tearing down.
So it got warm in the past few days so I took advantage of it!
[attachment=704]
[attachment=705]
[attachment=706]
[attachment=707]
Pages: 1 2 3