FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Upper and Lower Rad Support (Black)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a black upper rad support and a lower rad support. The upper support has to be rust free and the lower should be in good condition as well. Thanks for looking!
(01-19-2013, 09:56 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a black upper rad support and a lower rad support. The upper support has to be rust free and the lower should be in good condition as well. Thanks for looking!

They are both available in the aftermarket for a fraction of the cost of new from Ford; I've used them both and can attest to the perfect fitment.
Thanks for the info! I've checked out a few suppliers. Anyone who you recommend?
(01-22-2013, 11:17 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info! I've checked out a few suppliers. Anyone who you recommend?

I can vouch for the parts supplied by CrossCanada, which just recently became a part of Keystone - you can only buy from them directly if you have a wholesale account. I have an account and can give you 25% off the list price, but IIRC you're in London so that might bugger things up a bit. In Ontario CrossCanada has a distribution centre in Brampton and Windsor.

http://www.crosscanadaparts.com

Otherwise you could check out any body shop or parts supply in your area that buys from them. These parts are also available in the US but sometimes they use the same part numbers for parts from different suppliers - so unless you know the company you're buying from it's a bit of a crap shoot.

These are CrossCanada prices:

Upper Rad is FO 1225154 @ 147.33 list (111.00 from me) + HST
Lower Rad is FO 1225163 @ 37.37 list (28.00 from me) + HST

Hope this helps.
Thank you!