FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: seen an Svt Ranger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didnt even know that they made SVT Rangers , was at princess auto and when i walked past i noticed it had svt badges on it.

[attachment=700]
(01-28-2013, 08:25 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Didnt even know that they made SVT Rangers , was at princess auto and when i walked past i noticed it had svt badges on it.

If by "they" you mean Ford - well, they didn't.
Roush made a ranger I think.
interesting because the emblems looked almost like they belong there , its uniform with the ranger emblem(All one emblem), maybe he had them made. I did some looking and apparantly they only made a prototype.
It looks like he took the side vents off an f350
It looks like it has a cheap Canadian Tire hood scoop.
whoever did it, did an ok job. its no worse than the toyota matrix I see everyday with the big V8 badge on the back..
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM.
It looked decent , he had me fooled that it was an svt.
I will have to get a picture of the fous lightning i see around here lol
lol
Like a boss!
was it a 1999 red ranger extended cab with flair side(step side) box? I used to own one that I put svt emblems on, but sold it many years ago.
It was yellow there was a picture up there ^ not sure what happened to it but I think it had the side steps on it also. had a badass hood scoop also lol