FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: ABS Sensor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had my ABS light on for about a month and My wife is starting to bust them worried about the ABS not working in icey weather. So I had it checked out and apperently I need a passenger side ABS Sensor any one have one kicking around 2001 Zetec if it matters.
(02-01-2013, 02:12 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I've had my ABS light on for about a month and My wife is starting to bust them worried about the ABS not working in icey weather. So I had it checked out and apperently I need a passenger side ABS Sensor any one have one kicking around 2001 Zetec if it matters.

I wouldn't bother with a used one - what are the odds you'd get one that actually was good.

Get one from Tousley - less than $30 to buy - probably somewhere around $50 once you get it here. A little bit less from Rock.
Yaa if I gotta buy a new one from Ford it will be Tousley. From Rock?
(02-02-2013, 03:14 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Yaa if I gotta buy a new one from Ford it will be Tousley. From Rock?

rockauto.com - they have cheaper aftermarket brands. only problem with them is you typically don't get a choice in shipping; at least with Tousley you can do it by phone and request USPS which is much cheaper than UPS.

If you do it from Tousley feel free to have Steve (or Mike R) send it to my address in Lewiston - shipping should be less than $10 for that - he knows me and my address so just mention it.
Jusy say Ken sent yaa ahh lol I'll let you know if I go that route Thanks Ken