FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Mk 1 parts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, might be coming back to the fold, found a car that needs work, but is a decent price. I need the following:

1. MTX75 Shifter plate and tower assembly, complete, OEM preffered.

2. Driver side power mirror assembly, powered, doesn't have to be heated

Those are the items I can think of for now. If I can find these parts for a decent price, I might buy the guy's car (it wont engage or hold reverse, he sent me a picture of the shifter assembly from inside the car, and the plate is damaged...good old Ford plastic junk...lol). The car has enough going for it, that it's worth making a cash offer and dolly towing it home...at least it looks that way from fairly current pics he sent me.

Thanks!
Also going need item(s) #3...

205/50/R16 Tires...either used, on their own, or mounted on stock wheels.

Cheers!
(02-04-2013, 04:53 AM)Drivesthebeast Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everybody, might be coming back to the fold, found a car that needs work, but is a decent price. I need the following:

1. MTX75 Shifter plate and tower assembly, complete, OEM preffered.

2. Driver side power mirror assembly, powered, doesn't have to be heated

Those are the items I can think of for now. If I can find these parts for a decent price, I might buy the guy's car (it wont engage or hold reverse, he sent me a picture of the shifter assembly from inside the car, and the plate is damaged...good old Ford plastic junk...lol). The car has enough going for it, that it's worth making a cash offer and dolly towing it home...at least it looks that way from fairly current pics he sent me.

Thanks!

You can have my mirror for the cost of shipping - it is in excellent condition except the heater doesn't work anymore and I have already bought new SVT mirrors to replace.
Apparently going to need a replacement OEM antenna now too...the guy broke it off when cleaning the car off after the big snowstorm this weekend...