FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: SVT complete dash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title states I'm looking for a complete black SVT dash.

If you have one let me know where you are and how much.
(02-04-2013, 09:34 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]As the title states I'm looking for a complete black SVT dash.

If you have one let me know where you are and how much.

Do you mean instrument cluster or the whole dash? I have the complete instrument cluster that came from that US SVT that was parted out by that wrecking yard in Owen Sound a couple of years back - includes the two smaller oil pressure and oil temp gauge. pics if you want.

I'll sell it for what I paid - I'll have to look it up but I paid quite a bit.
I am actually looking for an entire dash Ken....
But I will need an SVT gauge surround with speedo cluster and the aux oil temp cluster for my dash swap
(02-04-2013, 12:13 PM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually looking for an entire dash Ken....
But I will need an SVT gauge surround with speedo cluster and the aux oil temp cluster for my dash swap

I don't have the gauge surround, I just got the two clusters - I paid 125 for them, if and when you want it.

Maybe give that guy a call for the other stuff - Meaford Auto Wreckers - Gordon Dinsmore.
Check with Jamie maybe he still has the dash out of Tony's svt
lol I already checked Chris, someone had already bought it.
I think I have a SVT gaue surround, and maybe the oil gauges...let me check.
So your totally swapping to a first Gen ahh.
(02-04-2013, 12:53 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2013, 12:13 PM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually looking for an entire dash Ken....

I don't have the gauge surround, I just got the two clusters - I paid 125 for them, if and when you want it.

Maybe give that guy a call for the other stuff - Meaford Auto Wreckers - Gordon Dinsmore.
I only really need the surround and the oil gauges as I'm going to get a gauge face cover to match cause the 00-04 gauges don't work in the 05+ something to do with the odometer being built into the cluster in 05+ and not in the earlier models.
(02-05-2013, 02:10 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have a SVT gaue surround, and maybe the oil gauges...let me check.
I'll keep my fingers crossed you still do.
(02-05-2013, 06:31 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]So your totally swapping to a first Gen ahh.
Yeah that's my plan, I figured I've had the car since new in 05 and always wanted the earlier interior I might as well do the swap.
That and I am sick of the super light grey interior and my dirty a$& after work getting in and wrecking everything.Big Grin
I've got the cluster surround, aux gauges, radio cluster surround. that's about it I thought I had the airbag but could not locate it....
How much do you want for the cluster surround and aux gauges, I already have a couple stereo surrounds i got from the wreckers.