FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fswerks turbo kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys for the people who know me i have recently ordered Fswerks stage 1&2 turbo kit, exhaust and clutch and other extra stuff just waiting for it to be shipped in thanks to ken to help me out with shipping as always and gfxjamie will be helping on installing this kit it will be a fun and ill be posting pictures which I hopefully don't forget. Can't wait for it to be boosted
You will have fun. Both Jamie and I have been running the kits for years now and still a smile on each of our faces. Watch your wallet get lighter as the boosting bug kicks in.
Hey boys just got my kit in thanks to ken will be installing next weekend can't wait will be taking pictures of the project
Nice. Ill be joining the boosted ones soon too. I got my clutch kit stage 2 from fswerks 2 days ago. Install that then I'm ordering the turbo kit for this spring. Can't wait . Thx again to Jamie for great advise.