FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: ZX3 OEM spoiler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need to reinstall the original spoiler on my ZX3. I would prefer black. OEM only please, thanks.
do you have one for trade?
Hmm The Street edition, S2, SVT and GFX have spoilers but the normal ZX3's don't have a spoiler or am I missing something
I think there was also a dealer installed optional spoiler that came out of the Ford Accessories catalog.

(02-15-2013, 12:59 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm The Street edition, S2, SVT and GFX have spoilers but the normal ZX3's don't have a spoiler or am I missing something
Thats right wasn't that the Wings West Kit, Must be the whale tail.

(02-15-2013, 02:14 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]I think there was also a dealer installed optional spoiler that came out of the Ford Accessories catalog.

(02-15-2013, 12:59 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm The Street edition, S2, SVT and GFX have spoilers but the normal ZX3's don't have a spoiler or am I missing something
My ZX5 has the S2 spoiler which was installed by the dealer prior to delivery to the original owner - it shows on the original bill of sale - so I would think that there was any number of different spoilers from the accessories catalog available as a dealer installed option.

(02-15-2013, 04:41 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Thats right wasn't that the Wings West Kit, Must be the whale tail.

(02-15-2013, 02:14 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]I think there was also a dealer installed optional spoiler that came out of the Ford Accessories catalog.

Sorry, I meant any of the various OEM spoilers that will fit a ZX3.

I have the Wings West whale tail, but the brake light plastic cover is broken.

(02-15-2013, 12:16 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]do you have one for trade?

I have the Wings West whale tail, but the plastic covering the brake light is broken.
ya, i dont want the wail tail. sorry
Look on ebay and you can get a replacement LED brake light for the WW whale tail, that what I did for my cousins spoiler
(02-16-2013, 12:31 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Look on ebay and you can get a replacement LED brake light for the WW whale tail, that what I did for my cousins spoiler

perfect thanks.
I think it was 15.5" Quarter round spoiler light that I bought