FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Two FoFo's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my 05 ST and my 04 SVT
[img][Image: 127_zpse5fff344.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMG-20120913-00990_zps24e30a8b.jpg][/img]

willing to sell the black one ... was going to keep it but its not being drove so id consider selling it has 189***kms runs great
Both look amazing man, I'm not a fan of sedan but you made that one look sweet!
Yea the sedan looks badass !
thanks guys yea that was my pride and joy for 4 years thats why im having a hard time selling it i dont really want to lol
My old roof rack!

Svt looks clean
Here is my Black one without plasti dipped rims and roof rack
[img][Image: munch_2012_11_15_151328_zps015207df.png][/img]

And here is my daily driver SVT taking today with a shitty cell phone pick but im headed to Myrtle Beach on Thursday so ill make sure i take some nice pics of the svt taking it on its first long road trip.
[img][Image: IMG-20130219-01342_zps1f62de56.jpg][/img]

Ya man love the roof rack glad i picked it up off you

Ya man love the roof rack glad i picked it up off you

[Image: 404_zps03e1ed38.jpg]

If anyone is in the Mississauga area and wants to take a sick photo shoot of your car this is the place to be with a wicked back drop shitty cell pic but you get the idea
[Image: 52_zps6c5e92e4.jpg]
Toronto eh, nice back round in that last photo, looks sweet, both do man, who ever buys that Sedan isn't gonna be disapointed thats for sure man!
Thanks bro ur car looks sexy too i wanted a black svt but svts are hard to find and i couldnt turn this one down its fresh and has 100000kms and got some serious ball intake header full borla exhaust SCT chipped tunned on 94octain lowered 6 speed i fell inlove lol but if it was black or silver id be all over ur rims i saw them for sale there nice but i dont like how black rims look on blue cars, i want to get a bbs style rim maybe go with a smaller rim to drop the car down a bit more.
(02-20-2013, 10:03 AM)Tripper_ST Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bro ur car looks sexy too i wanted a black svt but svts are hard to find and i couldnt turn this one down its fresh and has 100000kms and got some serious ball intake header full borla exhaust SCT chipped tunned on 94octain lowered 6 speed i fell inlove lol but if it was black or silver id be all over ur rims i saw them for sale there nice but i dont like how black rims look on blue cars, i want to get a bbs style rim maybe go with a smaller rim to drop the car down a bit more.

Thanks man! I love that blue you have, and I agree I seen a 2002 Zx3 with the same rims as me and it was blue, just looked so blah, and that sounds pretty sexi, I know "Garage 16" had those knock off BBS rims if you wanted to go cheaper cause I know BBS is mad cash hahaha, man can't wait for summer, my car is gonna look tottally different then it did last summer thats for sure.
ya man winter is way to long ready for summer too cant wait for myrtle beach heading there tomorrow. but yea i would prob go with the knock offs like u said bbs are mad expensive. what are your plans for ur whip ? theres not much you can do to an svt its already got everthing to it. so im just going to leave it the way it is and add rims.
(02-21-2013, 07:11 AM)Tripper_ST Wrote: [ -> ]ya man winter is way to long ready for summer too cant wait for myrtle beach heading there tomorrow. but yea i would prob go with the knock offs like u said bbs are mad expensive. what are your plans for ur whip ? theres not much you can do to an svt its already got everthing to it. so im just going to leave it the way it is and add rims.

After my new body parts are on, and has paint, just more suspension work for now I wont be tweeky anything with the engine till the Next summer, I already dumped tons in this this beast and has a huge change from last summer thats for sure Tongue
Both cars look great!