FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS Kenwood kv512 dvd deck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys selling my kenwood kv512 flip out dvd player
comes with the additonal bluetooth/handfree module/mic and a remote control

Build your mobile video system around Kenwood's KVT-512 in-dash DVD player, and you'll appreciate your investment. Just touch the motorized, retractable 7" screen to change sources, select DVD menu items, or choose the music you want to hear. An impressive array of inputs and outputs allows you to create a comprehensive entertainment package in your vehicle.

Watch your favourite DVDs on the built-in screen whenever you're parked, or add an external screen and wireless headphones to the audio/video output so your passengers in the back can watch movies while you drive. You can activate dual-zone mode to listen to an audio source up front while they enjoy a DVD with headphones in the back.

Build a system
The strong internal amplifier and comprehensive sound controls will bring out the best in all your CDs and music files. Connect extra audio/video gear like a game system or VCR to the two audio/video inputs to expand your entertainment options. And the KVT-512 works with a wide variety of Kenwood's add-on gear, including satellite radios and HD Radio™ tuners. Connect external amplifiers to the front and rear preamp outputs — this Kenwood includes the high- and low-pass filters you'll need to tune your speaker system.

More entertainment and travel options
Bring a library of tunes along for the ride by plugging in a thumb drive or other storage device into the USB input. Kenwood's optional KCA-iP300V adapter allows you to access your iPod's music and video content. Stay on course when you're travelling by adding Kenwood's navigation system — the KVT-512's touchscreen lets you find your destination and access points of interest quickly.

Note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check "Hands-on Research" for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter.

Details:

General features:

» DVD/CD receiver with internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
» motorized 7" touchscreen
» fits single-sized dash openings

Audio/video features:

» plays DVD, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and MP3/WMA/AAC files on disc
» plays JPEG files on CD, DVD, or USB
» speaker size matching feature
» high- and low-pass filters
» 3-band equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves

Expandability:

» compatible with Kenwood iPod adapter, Bluetooth adapter, HD Radio tuner, and navigation module
» inputs: USB input, A/V input, rear camera input
» outputs: A/V output, 4-channel preamp output (front, rear/subwoofer)

General
Chassis Size Code IEJ
CEA-2006 Compliant No
RMS Power Output 22 watts
Peak Power Output 50 watts
RMS Power Bandwidth 20-20kHz
Preamp Outputs 4-channel
Preamp Voltage 2 volts
Subwoofer Preamp Outputs No
Monitor Size (diagonal) 7
Retractable Monitor Motorized

Key Button Colour Green/Red
EQ Bands 3
Sound Shaping Type System Q-EX/Sytem E's+
Wireless Remote Optional
Steering Wheel Control Compatible Yes
Security Security code

Flip-Down Face No
Parts Warranty 1 Year
Labour Warranty 1 Year
Expandability
iPod Connection/Control Optional audio
Auxiliary Inputs No
USB Input Rear
Memory Card Slot USB Memory
A/V Inputs 1
Bluetooth Compatible Optional
Satellite Radio Ready Both
HD Radio Optional
Navigation Optional
Changer Control No
Tuner
Tuner Type CR-2
FM Sensitivity 9.3 dBf
FM Presets 18
AM Presets 6
European Tuning No
Seek/Scan Seek
Radio Data System (RDS) Yes
DVD
DVD Frequency Response 20-44kHz
DVD Signal-to-Noise 98 dB
DVD-R Playback Yes
DVD-RW Playback Yes
DVD+R Playback Yes
DVD+RW Playback Yes
MP3 Disc Playback Yes
WMA Disc Playback Yes
AAC Disc Playback Yes

located in hamilton
asking 320 obo i paid well over 1000 for the deck and bluetooth module
pm me or txt me 905-929-3248

[Image: 28796e7e.jpg]
BUMP 300 OBO
Good price ^
bump ttt tell your friends!!!
Damm thats a sexy headliner Wink
ya.. its ok i guess Tongue
open to reasonable offers
if i hadnt had to replace my transmission this week i would be all over this. it is exactly what i have been looking for.
(03-11-2013, 03:29 AM)incognito27 Wrote: [ -> ]if i hadnt had to replace my transmission this week i would be all over this. it is exactly what i have been looking for.

im sure i will still have this for a bit im in no rush to get rid of it
$290 bumpage
275$ bump
i so want it , i hate that it hasn't sold yet , i got some bills next pay but the one after that if its still here i will take it.
It's all you man
so it seems, if its still here i will take it , it seems to be my only option . I will need to locate the modules for sirius and navigation Tongue but it will work for my needs.
Sounds good to me
easter monday bump
bumpity bump
I know 0 about audio will this just plug in to my and be good to go. I already have a single din kenwood deck
You may have to change the wiring harness. Bit that comes with the deck