FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: center console rear heat vents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have one of the early Foci which is missing the heater tubing that runs from the shifter to the rear floor (2002 Wagon). Anyone in the Ottawa area have one in a part-out? Currently my cup holder is also a cup-warmer. :o) There's no rush as winter is almost over but I'd like to get this taken care of.

Cheers and Thanks,
Scott
I am trying to delete this thread and re-start it in the proper forum location but apparently do not have permission. If whomever has the proper permissions could delete this thread for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott
(02-26-2013, 10:45 PM)heelchain Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to delete this thread and re-start it in the proper forum location but apparently do not have permission. If whomever has the proper permissions could delete this thread for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

Yeah I went through that with my `04 ZTW but I was able to get Ford to pay for putting one back in.

That`s a pretty universal part you shouldn`t have any trouble getting one from any wrecker in your area that has a Focus - there isn`t a big demand for them so chances are they have one in every Focus they have with the exception of 2004 models.