FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: Door Moulding Rear Passenger 02 wgn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I am looking to replace the outside trim moulding on the rear passenger door of my 02 wagon. I am looking for gold in colour but will paint if needed.

Thanks,
Scott
(02-27-2013, 06:47 AM)heelchain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
I am looking to replace the outside trim moulding on the rear passenger door of my 02 wagon. I am looking for gold in colour but will paint if needed.

Thanks,
Scott

I'm pretty sure that all Focus rear doors are the same - so you can broaden your search to include sedans and 4-dr hatches too.

One of my favorite wagons was our Gold SE with the ZTW pkg (when ZTW was an option and not a model) with tan leather interior and the faux woodgrain trim on dash and doors - it also included the euro suspension which was a hidden gem - anyway, long gone now.

Good luck with your search.
Thanks. I called one wrecker and he said that any trim like that stays with the door or else no one would buy the door afterwards. I also called the dealer and found that they come prepainted but I didn't have my colour exactly and did not have my vin on me. I am curious to see what it's worth from Ford.

I was also thinking of replacing the whole door if I can find one for a decent price. My GF scraped it before I met her. I'd love to have it fixed...doesn't look the best....the door, not her. Rolleyes
(02-27-2013, 11:21 AM)heelchain Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I called one wrecker and he said that any trim like that stays with the door or else no one would buy the door afterwards. I also called the dealer and found that they come prepainted but I didn't have my colour exactly and did not have my vin on me. I am curious to see what it's worth from Ford.

I was also thinking of replacing the whole door if I can find one for a decent price. My GF scraped it before I met her. I'd love to have it fixed...doesn't look the best....the door, not her. Rolleyes

Here ya go ...

Right door - 5S4Z5425532AAPTM - PTM stands for Paint To Match (primed)
Left door - 5S4Z5425533AAPTM

Check prices here, but odds are a new piece of trim here will be more than a whole door at the wreckers - it will be half the price in the US.
Thanks. I will look for a door. I would like to think that the doors (rear passenger) are interchangeable from 00-04 but will not make any assumptions unless anyone can educate me.
(02-28-2013, 01:45 AM)heelchain Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I will look for a door. I would like to think that the doors (rear passenger) are interchangeable from 00-04 but will not make any assumptions unless anyone can educate me.

You are correct. 05 to 07 doors will fit too, but they will have thicker glass and different interior trim; all the electrical connections should be the same though.
Thanks. Now to find one with a matching colour code.