FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So Who Had A Problem Starting Their Car Today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No prob with scuby
But in weather like that I always plug in La Focus

I love this weather though. I love lots of snow and good old powerslides :)
BMW Started on the 1st shot on saturday morning. its been sitting for a while too. What a beast!
NikiterZTS,Jan 18 2009, 04:53 AM Wrote:I love this weather though. I love lots of snow  and good old powerslides :)
[right][snapback]279755[/snapback][/right]

I did a sweet drift around a country corner last night with some ski doos following me.

Ski doos were OPP. :ph34r:

Nothing happened though, my heart started racing when they passed me and saw the OPP jackets/helmets. :lol:
I must not drive fast enough to get the Fusion to drift :P

Years ago you could find empty parking lots during the day to practice this kind of thing... now? Not so much :ph34r:

NefCanuck
plenty of space here! :D

with the subaru, its very easy to drift on the snow and maintain control. you dont have to be going fast at all either.
Flofocus,Jan 19 2009, 12:44 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jan 18 2009, 04:53 AM Wrote:I love this weather though. I love lots of snow  and good old powerslides :)

I did a sweet drift around a country corner last night with some ski doos following me.

Nothing happened though, my heart started racing when they passed me and saw the OPP jackets/helmets. :lol:
[right][snapback]279801[/snapback][/right]

lol damn

that would have been some weak a$$ ticket by some snowmobile cop :P
:ph34r:
hehehe I NEVER have a prob starting any of my Focus's when cold even at on the day of that massive temp drop

ALL the cars at my house are on Blockheaters :rolleyes:
The best drift was one that I did with an IDENTICAL Tungsten Grey Limited watching from a parking lot. A nice, classic, low-speed "stomp drift" in 1st that whipped the tail around a corner.

Buddy's mouth was hanging open like, "my truck can do THAT?" :lol: :lol:
NikiterZTS,Jan 19 2009, 07:01 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jan 19 2009, 12:44 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]279801[/snapback][/right]

lol damn

that would have been some weak a$$ ticket by some snowmobile cop :P
[right][snapback]279831[/snapback][/right]

Careless driving, glad they didnt pull me over.
Pages: 1 2