FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked these up yesterday. They are in fantastic shape with only a few paint chips. No curb rash at all. Crappy picture from my crackberry.

[attachment=709]
Look in better shape then mine Tongue congratz man
svt's are the way to go , they look to be in great shape!
Yea the guy bought them for his contour for the summer but his contour died. BTW if anyone is looking for SVT contour parts look on kijiji in the Toronto area, I looked at his contour it was in giood shape and complete. He said he was parting it out.
nice rims, i have svt's on my car and i love how they look you cant really go wrong with them. Only thing though if your car isnt lowered the wheel gap will look really bad lol at least my 07 did, it had the same wheel gap as my wife's escape! post pictures when they are on
Yea the wheel gaps will be noticeable, next year I plan on putting svt suspension on it will look much nicer.
With my SVTs on. The wheel gap is pretty bad, especially in the front. I plan on doing an SVT suspension swap in the summer hopefully depending on how the finances are doing. Also plan on getting some black caliper paint for the calipers and drums.

[attachment=751]
Did you end up putting the gloss on them ? Still they look way better than stock rims. Can't wait to throw mine on , i ordered my tires from Costco and the tires still haven't arrived.
No I haven't put the gloss on yet, I have to buy new tires too the ones on the rims are basically bald. Once the new rubber is on I will try out the gloss. What tires did you get from costco?
Pirelli 225/45's
MAN!!!!!! can't wait to get mine back from the paint shop and put mine on Big GrinDDDDD
[quote='2MuchDub4U' pid='248956' dateline='1364350610']
MAN!!!!!! can't wait to get mine back from the paint shop and put mine on : What color ?
(03-27-2013, 01:33 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ][quote='2MuchDub4U' pid='248956' dateline='1364350610']
MAN!!!!!! can't wait to get mine back from the paint shop and put mine on : What color ?

Its staying Black Smile but got new doors,hatch, and back bumper n skirts so just gettin the whole car painted Big Grin
(03-27-2013, 04:31 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: [ -> ]With my SVTs on. The wheel gap is pretty bad, especially in the front. I plan on doing an SVT suspension swap in the summer hopefully depending on how the finances are doing. Also plan on getting some black caliper paint for the calipers and drums.

Drop it!

I hope that pic was taken before you moved the car and the suspension hasn't settled yet. If not, you must have the off-road package... Big Grin

This is mine in better days with SVT rims and SVT suspension...

[Image: P1030536a800x600.jpg]
Yes I took the picture before I moved the car, so it's not as bad as the picture. I like the drop of the SVT suspension because you still have ground clearance for the winter.
here is mine with the SVT rims and i just lowered it at that point with sportlines... and i drove with sportlines this winter and it wasnt bad at all, i didn't plow the road at all