FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Focus "Power Mirrors" 00 - 07 (SOLD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aftermarket side mirrors with signals, I was gonna use em but decided I don't want the signals on my mirrors no more, only issue as you can see in the pictures, is one has a baby crack on the bottom, and they have blue film coating behind the mirror and one has came up, you can see out of them fine, just wanted to point it out so you aren't surprised, first reasonable offer takes em.
holy GIANT pictures lol
lol ^ , you got me thinking ... are they a pain to install? Im assuming you need to tap into the turn signals for the power.
What brand are they? The reason I ask is that I like them but I would want gold colour so I was trying to search online for them with no luck.
(03-05-2013, 01:48 AM)heelchain Wrote: [ -> ]What brand are they? The reason I ask is that I like them but I would want gold colour so I was trying to search online for them with no luck.

you can go to crappy tire and get your paint colour. or take them to a body shop and they will probably paint them for 50-100$
(03-04-2013, 11:21 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]holy GIANT pictures lol

Lmao I know!

(03-04-2013, 11:28 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]lol ^ , you got me thinking ... are they a pain to install? Im assuming you need to tap into the turn signals for the power.

Each mirror as a tiny little power box with it to power the signal, I'm unsure of how to hook the wire up, cause I just took em off the guy I bought my new doors from, if you want these suckers painted, the body show who is gonna paint my car was gonna paint them next to nothing.
Bump!!
been looking for a set of these , but i have to replace my transmission this week so i can't afford em Sad
I was reading up on that :\ that sucks man
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!