FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: wagon tailgate piece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for the plastic trim above the license plate (which holds the license plate bulbs). Anyone have one. My wagon is '02. Ottawa area.

Thanks,
Scott
Mine is broken as well. When I checked the wagons at the wrecking yard out here, they were all broken. I think I may French my license plate when we do the final bodywork.
(03-12-2013, 10:12 AM)SVT-WGN Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is broken as well. When I checked the wagons at the wrecking yard out here, they were all broken. I think I may French my license plate when we do the final bodywork.

Mine has a small crack. I had wanted to paint it but when I tried to remove one of the nuts it twisted/broke right off. I left it in place until I can fine a replacement. It's a shame...a lot of the wrecking yards don't let you walk around anymore to just look...too risky for insurance. It's a drag.
Getting that way out here too. The Saskatoon SGI yard no longer allows people to walk the yard. But the reason is not liability, it is vandalism and larceny. Too many "visitors" were stealing small parts and damaging the hulk so it was worth much less. Those few spoiled it for the rest of us.