FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A little bit more dip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just ordered Plasti dip for the first time. Have to thank Ken for the amazing price! I tried it out one some my car and my wheels. I did an okay job for my first time dipping. I plan on doing my whole car soon, thinking gun metal grey.

This was my first attempt, I tried dipping the inside lip of the rims.
[attachment=736]

I dipped my upper and lower grill. Also dipped the bottom lip of my bumper. The smoked turn signals I also used the Matte black dip, just two coats and they look great.
[attachment=737]
very nice , really makes the front end pop.
expected to see a skinny dipping...
I have driven from Barrie to Trenton and back 3 times and drove to Montreal yesterday and the dip is holding up great, not even a scratch.
Update on a little bit more dipping. Did my body work yesterday, touched up some forming rust spots on the rockers. I put a layer of rocker guard on them let it dry then put one can of dip on each rocker. Will see how it holds up throughout the year. I dipped the lower lip of the bumper to help it all blend in. I also dipped the front wind shield pillars to see how it looked and I think it looks pretty good.

[attachment=881]